Friday, November 20, 2009

Week so called 'workoholic'

This week my team are hectic with a lots of things that need to be solve and settle on the work matters. Inila dikatakan bz tahap gaban. Biasa nyer scenario camni akan berlaku after meeting with  bosses or selepas department/division meeting. During that meeting besela sema akan kena 'basuh' tue yg contributed to adrenalin spike from normal.  

A lots things happened in my office lately but i am too lazy to make it in the write up. Too many work things to do.. and too many politics.. I received this email from my superior after meeting with the bosses. No comment from me coz i better reserved my words...  

****************
Subject: Underdogs

Just had a short meeting between our team and our boss. I feel so demoralized today. IT work culture has evolved and is still evolving and it’s getting more and more deviate from my life and working principal.

If we do not ‘evolve’ also, then we shall always be the underdogs.

My chest is so heavy and I feel like I can cry anytime..

No comments:

Post a Comment